FO3 edit won't load my vortex load order, so I can't clean dirty plugins.

SugaModdy0

The data folder is an alphabetical list of files and is not an type of load order.

The DLC plugins are not in the correct order in the screen shots.

Ah right, thanks. How should the DLC plugins be ordered? I currently have it as Fallout3, anchorage, pitt, broken steel, point lookout, zeta.

That is correct for ordering the DLC. However, you have mod plugins that should be in the same order. ie: Weapon Mod Kits. Also, I noticed a compatibility patch out of order. Patches must load after the last mod file being patched.

In your current load order, RH_WMK Bridge should be after the last WMK plugin.

I followed your instructions and placed "RH_WMK Bridge" after the last WMK plugin ("WMK-Zeta.esp"), however Vortex's manage rules function isn't allowing me to correctly order other akin plugins. For example, I can't place "WMK-ThePitt" after "WMK-OperationAnchorage". Vortex is so goddamn inconsistent I swear :( so frustrating. Any tips? Vortex is really good, but this is a definite caveat of it.

Vortex is new and still in the trial stage. It would be a good idea to communicate with the team and let them know about the problem.

However, Fallout3 is an old game and they may not want to try to fix the problem when there are better mod managers available to use with FO3 and FNV. Namely, the latest FOMM-FORK. https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54991

One thing to keep in mind, newest isn't always best.

Yeah, good point. I've spent the past 5 days trying to get my mods working on Vortex, so I'm going to just play the game (which is running well) and uninstall problematic mods. The only dirty plugins I really have are 4 RH_Ironsight plugins, so I'll just uninstall RH_Ironsight totally if I have issues playing the DLCs. Might give FOMM-FORK a go at some point, so ty for recommendation. Thanks alot for the help man, appreciate it loads! :)