Fallout 4 Script Extender 1.10.98.0

Somebudy

I've reinstalled Fallout 4 after having some trouble with some mods after changing profiles in the NMM.

I tried running the Script Extender today and an error popped up saying I have runtime 1.10.98.0 instead of 1.10.89.0.

Did the game update today? And I'm completely unaware of it? Does anyone else have this problem?

======================

Update:

Nevermind, apparently Bethesda did a stealth update, or I'm just living under a rock:

Edited by Somebudy

Yes I wanted to go back into the game after a short break and now cant start it via F4SE anymore because of the update...

Can I revert to the previous version until the new F4SE is out? I dont wanna stop playing now lol (and I play with many mods relying on script extender)

Yes I wanted to go back into the game after a short break and now cant start it via F4SE anymore because of the update...

Can I revert to the previous version until the new F4SE is out? I dont wanna stop playing now lol (and I play with many mods relying on script extender)

Sadly, I don't think there's a way to revert back. Unless you want to go through the trouble of downloading from shady, third party sites to get an older version.

I'm sure F4SE will update... soon I hope.

Edited by Somebudy

if you are on steam you can revert back

It was just discussed not too long ago

Really? Could you link to that thread?

Yes I would like to know more info about this too, do you have a link?

F4SE updated over night luckily :-) I did continue to play without it yesterday and it seemed to work fine as far as I know. Not sure if something changes now that I go to play with script extender.

The versions are confusing me at this moment. I downloaded the latest version of Fallout 4 Script Extender http://f4se.silverlock.org/

What's New says:

- support for runtime 1.10.98
- added GetExternalEventRegistrations to Papyrus Plugin API
- Returns all scripts and callbackName registered with F4SE's RegisterForExternalEvent
- added Form functions
- Get/SetRaceForm
- GetSlotMask
- AddSlotToMask
- RemoveSlotFromMask
- added Armor.GetArmorAddons
- added ArmorAddon class
- GetAdditionalRaces

Files show last modified 06/27/2018 (Downloaded on 28th as well as on the 29th, both say this same modified date)

Files say f4se_1_10_98.dll

Game version I'm running is 1.10.98

Game version expected is 1.10.89

I know the F4SE team usually updates it pretty quickly (No rush). The fact that the files modified date is so recent suggests to me that they already have.