Can't shoot monsters from high distance

Wexutar

Hello everyone!

I know there is a topic related to this, but i tried the instructions and stuff from there,a nd they didnt seem to be work..
I don't know what to change or what to do anymore, to be able to shoot mobs from above,or from a high distance.

I tried to modify my Skyrim.ini many times, and try different methods, but they didnt seem to work..

[Combat]
f1PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.7
f3PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.7
f1PBoltTiltUpAngle=0.7
f3PBoltTiltUpAngle=0.7

[Actor]
fVisibleNavmeshMoveDist=14000.0000

in the 2nd try i modified the angles to 0.0, so, the projectiles had to shoot DIRECTLY where the crosshair looks.
But it didnt work...

I also tried with bigger distance, but i failed again......

I don't have any bow, crossbow or projectile mod , which should interfere with these settings, so i really dont know what the hell i do wrong:\

The maximum distance in any position is 2000 units. Be it X, Y, or in your case Z. 2000 units is 48 units less than the half of a single cell, with the full dimensions being 4096.

Arrows move in a type of spline pathing. Rising up and then falling gradually. When they reach the max distance though, they disappear.

The max distance can be changed in the CK, I'm not sure it can be changed in ini settings though. Bare in mind there are probably other things being factored in that I may not know about.

Edited by Rasikko

This is responsible for the max distance, ppl say i have to simply add these lines to my ini file

[Actor]
fVisibleNavmeshMoveDist=14000.0000

so the max units will be 14000, actually i should be able to shoot as far as the guy did in the YT video where he did some extreme archery.
But i can't do..

and yes actually the Angle lines responsible for the falling and rising. i tried with both high and low values.

there should be problems with

[Combat]
fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0
fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0

but i also managed to delete them from the .ini file, so the things should work perfectly but it seems not..
maybe yes, there are things which still needed to be changed or something... :(