CBP Physics not working

CookieMikee89

What exactly do you expect to happen?

CBP is quite subtle. But one easiest thing to test is by crouching and standing repeatedly, you can feel the bosoms bouncing, quite obviously.

One possibility is that you did not properly installed CBP, but just the CBP config file. It may be confusing, but there are 3-4 CBP downloads on Nexus. Only 1 of them is the actual SKSE64 file that enables CBP. The other ones are ... just configuration files that some people wanted to share their own adjustments they feel immersive, natural, or somehow interesting, for everyone to download. Those files do nothing on their own.

Also, jump while naked.

If you see some bouncing when naked, but not when dressed, it,s becoause your oufit lack any physic.

In this case, search for outfit with physic.

If you haven't fixed it; here's some tips for getting CBP operational:

1. have xp32 skeleton installed and have highest priority. Nothing should override the skeleton.

2. ensure you have realistic ragdolls installed.

3. ensure your cbbe or u(u)np body have physics support

4. ensure your outfit support physics

5. configure your CBPConfig.txt properly; the parameters are case sensitive.

6. ensure your SKSE, Skyrim, and CBP all correspond with the same version.

If you followed this tips then your CBP should be working, if not, recheck again. Cheers,

• 2 months later...

Sorry for necro-ing this topic but since this was the first thing I found on a Google search- it's important to know that some graphics drivers (most infamously Nvidia) will break the physics of video games once they're outdated. As to why, I have no clue, but I have noticed this a great deal in Second Life and recently within Skyrim SE when my HDT SMP started acting wacky out of nowhere.

SSE was updated recently. SKSE had to be upgraded. I had the same problem. Update SKSE and CBP physics (Updated Sept this year), run FNIS and it is working again. Fyi.

• 2 months later...