niphilim222

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I got a computer from a business that Covid-19 had nearly shut down. A member of the company almost showed his surprise when he found he even had that computer in the store to sell.

The company has a rule and are sticklers for not selling their demo models. In these trying times that seems like a poor business rule. Never the less. I got a model that has a video card one step up that's better than all their demos.

The computer's video card is incredible. I have one game on the machine that fully uses its functions. Wow! It is a NVIDIA RTX 3070.

• 2 months later...

I ate some pizza pie for lunch. I ate the rest during the last supper of the day.

It's dark outside. I feel like I should go to bed. It's only about 6:00 PM MDT though!

I wholeheartedly concur. This 'full dark' by 5:30 is really a drag. It's dark when I get up to go to work, it's dark when I get out of work, to come home.......

Tinnitus sounds are just about like what what happens when I awakened. A Natural Gas leak caused my ears to wake me up. The Natural Gas leaking from the heater Furnace made the noise in my ears much louder.

The Natural Gas Furnace began leaking the unburned gas later after I turned the furnace On to heat the house, because it was snowing outside that evening before I went to bed.

My ears woke me up.