Voice actor looking to work on Mods - Male, 25, UK

Dover64

Hey there,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to put this (Sorry if this is wrong mods) but my name is Dan Howles.

I'm 25, from the UK and would love the chance to work on some Video Game projects to help cut my teeth in the Mod community.

If you're working on/know of a project, that is need of some voice work, please feel free to listen to my demo reel for a small section of some of the voices & accents I've developed.

https://soundcloud.c...-over-demo-reel

If you'd like me to try other styles or different takes of lines please get in touch on here, or email me at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you :)

Good day Dan,

I am working on a mod for the video game Medieval 2 Total War, and considering the theme of the mod it will require some voice acting. Mostly the sort of voice acting that goes in for this type of game (it is an RTS) is not strenuous, and I would estimate one would only need to do a maximum of 20-30 lines short to medium in length at the most to sufficiently voice a role.

Unfortunately I cannot followed that link you posted to your soundcloud due to the Nexus forums' formatting issues. Try separating the https part from the rest of the link. That usually allows the full link to be visible.

Note that the mod does not accept donations nor would any voice acting roles be paid, but this project is not small and the fanbase of the video game it is being developed for is very large, which would thus give you some esteem on sites such as Moddb if the voice acting is done well. You would of course be credited by username or real name if you prefer for your contributions.

If you are interested, reply here and I will send you more details about the project and the nature of the role you would need to voice in the mod.

Regards,

-AugustiusV

Hey Augustius

Sorry about the issue with the link, please see if this one works.

Www.soundcloud.com/danhowles/dan-howles-voice-over-demo-reel

I'd love to get involved I sank too many hours in total war shogun 2, so I am quite familiar with the games.

Feel free to dm me here or email me at [email protected] and we can look at ironing out details for the role.

Thanks,

Dan