Could someone...

shadowace

Sorry...but I don't think that anyone is gonna make that.

Reasons??

Well from what I see that's quite a detailed creature...needs a lot of work. And also like you said "shoot magic from his chest/stomach". That would require new animations...and nobody is gonna make that for someone else. If someone would make a creature as complex as that I think it would be if they would need it for a mod of their own...but for a request...it's just too much work.

Sorry to dissapoint you...

Cheers :thumbsup:

Maafiaman

Man there's always a small chance that someone who can make this mod will. Sorry to say I doubt it will happen but its still possible.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The shooting magic out of the chest thing really is not required....it would just be cool and be a nice little addition, also, winnig the lottey is possible winning it all is nearly impossibe, winning maybe £5 is pretty common though! Please fogive any typing errors....my laptop keyboard is messed!

I think I may have taken us a bit of topic. How did we go from a demonic looking creature to winning the lottery. Anyways theres still a chance as small as it is its still there and all I can say hope someone takes up making this mod.

Umm, someone said it's way too detailed for any modeler to make. I was saying you don't have to include all the details.

Umm, someone said it's way too detailed for any modeler to make. I was saying you don't have to include all the details.

o ok then. Well the blade arm might be possible but the small one Im not so sure about for the legs you might be able to use the legs from that elephant mod(you would have to ask first though)all yu would need to do is change it a little bit. Also for the chest you could change the hole on Sithis in the Vile Lair Oblivion expansion.

Archived