Skyrim One-Handed Spell Casting Animation Port to Fallout 4

Hello, just wanting to know how I can port the casting animation from Skyrim to Fallout 4? I have the Creation Kit for Fallout 4 but no other tools. I want to port the one-handed spell casting animation so I can make a weapons version of "plasmids" mods instead of them being grenades like other modders have done. Reasons for this are strictly preferential as I'm not a fan of using the grenades slot vice the weapons slot for it. Essentially the mod I want to create using this port would require alot of work and detail so I'm trying to take things in chunks at the moment and will work on each step little by little. I have attempted to get assistance with making my first mod before, same concept, however I received no responses or assistance. Please help in any way you can by pointing me to what I need, perhaps if you are feeling generous you could give guidance, direction, or even teaching, it would be most appreciated if you did. Anyway, here's to attempt number 2, thank you all in advance.

P.S. I'm not against someone else making the mod if they like the idea, however I would prefer to do it myself.

You wouldnt be able to do that unfortunately because of two reasons

1) Thats not just porting animations, you would need to develop a mechanics that will allow to use spells like skyrim. And thats not directly possible with ck. Tou will need to reverse engineer skyrims behaviors that control it and then make it work for fo4. And as there is no proper behavior editing tool for fo4 that is problematic. Also you wont find any documtations about that stuff as all that is dark area of fo4 modding yet.

2) Even if you somehow manage to do it, porting assets from one bethesda game to another is prohibited so you wont be able to release it as mod

Hello, just wanting to know how I can port the casting animation from Skyrim to Fallout 4? I have the Creation Kit for Fallout 4 but no other tools. I want to port the one-handed spell casting animation so I can make a weapons version of "plasmids" mods instead of them being grenades like other modders have done. Reasons for this are strictly preferential as I'm not a fan of using the grenades slot vice the weapons slot for it. Essentially the mod I want to create using this port would require a lot of work and detail so I'm trying to take things in chunks at the moment and will work on each step little by little. I have attempted to get assistance with making my first mod before, same concept, however I received no responses or assistance. Please help in any way you can by pointing me to what I need, perhaps if you are feeling generous you could give guidance, direction, or even teaching, it would be most appreciated if you did. Anyway, here's to attempt number 2, thank you all in advance.

P.S. I'm not against someone else making the mod if they like the idea, however I would prefer to do it myself.

1) I'm not porting spells, I will be making a "gun" that shoots fire using "ammo" or in this case "eve/eve hypos" so the only thing I need is the animation for thrusting your hand out and fire spewing forth which is doable with the effects from flamethrower. Can also be done for cryolator effects for frost powers and lasers for laser powers, etc.

2)Porting is prohibited? Where does it say so on Nexus? I see plenty of ports of animations such as the dance animations from Skyrim being ported over, so I don't understand what you mean.

1) Good luck with that then. SMB92 suggested a mod that does something similar so you can take a look how its done there.

2) if you want to understand general idea its here https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/377405-porting-content-from-other-games/. And you seeing dance animation ports from skyrim mods are ports of user created assets not the assets made by bethesda

1) Skyrim and FO4 uses different skeleton bones and probably its better for u to reanimate things from scratch in FO4.

2) Once you got all the animations and its all about replacing default weapon fire, reload, etc. You can do that using animation subgraph.

3) I m not sure if there is any animation keyword under those behavior file where u can hide the weapon when you fire. If there isn't, u can use texturing to "hide" the weapon so when u fire, u play the casting animation with your weapon invisible.

Basically, I think that's how I will do it ...

Note: For part 1, MaikCG mentioned that you can use XPMSE_Biped to import animations from Skyrim to biped and then load back to the biped in FO4 ...