Okay, my issues, is a bit weird I guess, dunno. anyway.

I do have a lot of mods installed, it would take a long time to try which one exactly is causing my issue, and would make my save unplayable, whatever the case may be here is my issue.

So since COM came out, whenever I try to take the crystal mercenaries to the endless dungeon, at the farmstead, the game crashes, i tried using non modded classes and modded ones ofc, tried using consumables modded or non modded, either way it crashes at the loading screen. they didn't have any trinkets, I haven't tried with non crystal mercs as i don't have lvl 5 or 6 heroes yet. I have also waited for the workshop modders to update their mods for COM, maybe the mod causing it is not updated yet, or something.

Has any1 else had the same issue, even if you didn't, maybe you can guess what kind of mod would cause issues with the COM stuff, i mean I did do the first 2 missions, and killed Miller and didn't have any issues, its only in the last endless one. So I think any ideas might be useful, on how to fix this issue, or just wait for more mod updates, or what type of mods could cause an issue here. Maybe it just some load order thing. I got no clue.

I am using the steam workshop and the steam version of the game, if that is of any use.

Edited by Vryke