It's anviltopalseabase

I was just trying to make it an exterior for look reasons (as in removing the abuse of fog/adding proper sky and weather use in the mod) and by removing the strong fog the sea cut off very abruptly, so I made it use a large sea as a worldspace

I'm generating lod rn, to see how it looks, I'll try with the quests later, but they don't seem very complicated to edit (I just hope the author used properties properly)

Okay, fine.

I see what you're aiming at now.

I'll take a look myself, ask my daughter for her opinions on aesthetics (she's just helped me to get a better look in a dwemer interior!)

I'll let you know any ideas we have.

Oh, don't worry about that (I mean, unless you wanna improve on it for your own reasons), I'm just trying to improve the weather/skybox part, the sea was a necessary thing consequential of the previous ones

Only problem will be refactoring the quests yeah

Aaand now I get an unmoving water LOD, that is also clearly different from the normal one (maybe caused by the custom moonpath water type?)

Picture (you can't see it's unmoving but you can see it's clearly different than rendered water) (please ignore excessive lighting, it's unrelated)

Qz8yRqk.png