Writing and publishing books in Skyrim

PookieSan

Hello, recently my mind has come across a mod idea, but yet I am a bit inexperienced to make such a mod.

Hear me out.

What if the Dragonborn were to simply take breaks from the life of a world savior to Nirn and Tamriel? What if they wanted to be productive for a change rather than saving another town from crisis?

Well, What if the Dragonborn could write books, and publish them? From one to numerous amounts of volumes, the Dragonborn could make up anything in their mind, say, alchemy recipes, tips on how to fight in fierce battles, or simply writing unnecessary fanfiction. The Dragonborn would find an abandoned house in one of the cities, and purchase it and make a library out of it. There could be an auto-sort bookshelf or maybe even a type of chest to put copies of your book in that immediately sells, so that you wouldn't have to go run around Skyrim just to find a Khajiit merchant, for example.

That may be all for now going on in my mind, and I shall indeed come up with more ideas for your bright minds.

I remain, PookieSan.