MCM is not detecting NVSE

Just bought NV from the Steam sale and trying to get mods running on it. I have found a decent number to install and just trying to get them set up. However, the main/starter mod "Mod Configuration Menu" is not picking up NVSE. I have NVSE downloaded and extracted into its own folder and then coped into the "Fallout New Vegas" folder where it is supposed to be. Also, made a 7zip of the NVSE data folder which I then put into Nexus and checked.
I didnt have this prb with Fallout 4 and I tried the few troubleshoots I know from my couple months playing with mods so IDK why it isnt detecting it. If anyone can help that would be great screenshot below if visual is easier to follow than my description.

According to your screenshots, you have NVSE "installed" incorrectly.
NVSE files need to go in your root Fallout New VEgas folder, NOT in it's own folder inside the Fallout New Vegas folder

You also need to START New Vegas with the NVSE launcher

You should've extracted the zip file to the root folder of New Vagas, not to it's own folder.

Its in the both the nvse folder and the fallout New Vegas folder. It is renamed Fallout New Vegas SE. That is where the SE version of the game is launched.

I have tested the SE application to see if it loaded up the game and it did. I didnt load a save or start a new game, would I need to do that?

Edited by modsnstuff2

I followed a vid once MCM said it didnt detect SE which zipped up the data folder of SE and up it in NMM. I just extracted the NVSE Scripts (data folder of NVSE) and put it in the Fallout NV Folder and extracted. MCM still doesnt pick up SE