Altmer or snow elf Husband/follower healer.

Ravenalora

I typed in healer to look for a follower who can heal you and....they were all female! There's nothing wrong with girls- but my female character wants an Altmer husband, and I love the followers that heal you. I WISH he could have the high elf voice type but that's not including marriage dialog, so I guess anything except the male dunmer voice type would be alright.

Also I'd love him to either use a sword a sword/shield or be tanky. My character is an archer/caster

This would be so helpful. I know how to make followers but now how to set up spells and healing like that.

Thanks!

I too would love to have a healer type follower. I wanted to ask something similar to this as well. What I find most important is for the follower to be a cleric/priest, a devout believer in the divines and who could function as your moral center. Erandur can be a bit lacking sometimes.

As long as they have a fun personality I am fine with it. I don't care about race or gender. If possible and not too ambitious, even include a small story around him.

I prefer for him to be a caster and not be very tanky. Specialized characters are better than jack of all trades or those that approach it. I already have a tank and her name is Lydia.

There are some mods that allow you to teach spells to a follower as well manage other things in-game.

Edited by Jappards