Tips 'n Tricks

Xionith

One thing that will certainly make your life eazy is to enchant a constant effect night vision ring (50 points is propably enough).

I suffered a lot in caves or even in houses because of purelight and having to use torches (which occupied one of my hands).

Having the ring not only makes everything very easy but also there is a lot of things that u miss with due to poor light.

Finally with good light you get to enjoy the inside decoration much better and see the details.

:lol:

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MKay Heres a cheat/hint/spell that should solves all your problems in morrowind

get a set of exsuite clothes right?

now get a couple of grand soul gems ( i cant remeber the exact numder but im sure its over 5) and have the gems filled with golden saints you know for that CE that poeple seem to like

Now have the spell be invisibilty or chameloen but for chameloen it has to be 100% for sure. and put these spells on your clothes with the constant effects.

Now with that you can steal anything because with the cloths on no one can see you. you can kill anyone becasue no one can see you. you can do Whatever you want, and to talk to somone just take off a piece of the clothing

• 4 weeks later...

this is a really cheap way to get money a little later in the game

1st you need a exquisite amulet you can buy it in lots of places

2nd you need to do the mission for the kajit in the magus guild(cant remember the name) where you have to place the fake soul gem go upstairs an loot all the soul gems you can find there (wile playing the mission)

3rd enchant the amulet with a soulgem so it opens all doors

now you have acses to all of the doors in morrowind (and treasures)

now for the money part

1 get a deadric dai-katana (how u do it i dont care)

2 enchant it so it casts poision when strikes

3 find a ordinator beat him until he is dead

4 sell his armor to the scamp in calderra

u can get a 28000 easy per ordinator

Weightless Daedric Armor

For those of you treasure hunters who want good armor but still have lots of room to carry your items, try this trick (so far, I'm too lazy to go actualy test it to the full extent, but I know for some items it works)

Find a set of exquisite clothes, complete with belt, rings, and an amulet. Don't worry about the shoes though.

Accuire 6 Grand Soul Gems and put Golden Saints into them.

Find the following summoning Spells:

Bound Cuirass

Bound Greaves

Bound Boots

Bound Bound Helm

Bound Weapon (whichever one you prefer)

You've got one more piece of clothing and one more soulgem, put whatever you want into that one, my reccomendation would be to have a Bound Longbow.

Now, go get lots of money for some enchanting fun. Enchant each article of clothing with a Constant Effect Summon Bound <equipment>. Now if you equip the clothing, the armor will automatically appear on you, and won't go away as long as the clothes stay on you. And the best part is, they're weightless!

Like I said though, this is untested because, well, I'm lazy. I figured this out after I enchanted a ring with a CE bound Mace, which cost only 15 enchant points. I don't know what exquisite clothes cost, nor do I know what a CE bound cuirass, greaves, etc etc costs. Maybe one day I'll test it.

If your going to go through all that trouble I might as well tell you about the other glitchy way. Summon a bound item (anything) have another item of the same type(ex:bound weapon=weapon, bound cuirass=cuirass) summon the bound weapon, drag the other weapon to your portrait and equip it, it should unequip the bound item. Drop the bound item and wait for the bound item spell to wear off...TA-DA you now have a bound item thats permanent without all the CE crap. Some may call this cheating, others may call it exploitation of a glitch call it what you may and do what you may with the information given to you. :bleh:

If your going to go through all that trouble I might as well tell you about the other glitchy way. Summon a bound item (anything) have another item of the same type(ex:bound weapon=weapon, bound cuirass=cuirass) summon the bound weapon, drag the other weapon to your portrait and equip it, it should unequip the bound item. Drop the bound item and wait for the bound item spell to wear off...TA-DA you now have a bound item thats permanent without all the CE crap. Some may call this cheating, others may call it exploitation of a glitch call it what you may and do what you may with the information given to you.  :bleh:

Except for the minor problem that the bug you refer to has been fixed. Bound items can not be dropped from your inventory. Your cheat no longer works.

• 2 weeks later...

I didnt see this anywhere else in this topic, so here goes:

If you use the books: The Anticipations, Live of Saints and The Consolidation of Prayer, you can make a stepping-stone bridge across lava using any of these three books. There are over 90 copies of each, so it shouldnt be hard to find them.

An ebony Short Sword can be found among the boulders near the southwest corner of the would-be Hlaalu stronghold Rethan Manor. Its even unguarded.

A daedric Dai-Katana can be found on a dead warrior in the Maesa-Shammus Egg Mine.

The Sword of White Woe appears in Surans Guard Tower and Balmora's Eastern Guard Tower.

Thats about it.

I have the patched version of morrowind and have the following glitch. When I was fighting a golden saint, I casted soul trap and used a scroll of soul trap. When the killing was done I had two golden saint souls. Seems like a pretty easy way to get lots of souls especially when some are harder to come by.

If only my enchantment skill was higher. :)