Tips 'n Tricks

Xionith

If I remember correctly, you can get both Netch Leather and Bloat in the Balmora Temple, allowing for rapid purchasing/potioning. It also helps to use the sellback glitch (selling item X to a merchant who regenerates that item permanently increases their stock).

The healer(?) outside the Mournhold Temple sells Netch leather and one other ingredient with Fortify Intelligence (ash yams, I think).

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remember correctly, you can get both Netch Leather and Bloat in the Balmora Temple, allowing for rapid purchasing/potioning. It also helps to use the sellback glitch (selling item X to a merchant who regenerates that item permanently increases their stock).

The healer(?) outside the Mournhold Temple sells Netch leather and one other ingredient with Fortify Intelligence (ash yams, I think).

In the Sadrith Mora Imperial shrine there are two guys, the one in red sells 5 bloats and 10 ash yams (plus many other things for wonderful potions :D ). Here's what I do, warp to mages guild go down one floor and there you go. The sellback glitch is very helpful.

• 3 years later...

If Your not using a teleportation mod.

Join the mages Guild for The portals.

When you want to steal something,get as high as to the wall as you can and crouch (to the point your head goes about through)

Kill Fargoth early on for access to a player home.

Enable a Slowfall area spell before encountering the falling magician, For you will be awarded much in Social Gratitude (Confirmed on the Xbox)

And find the scamp merchant and Mudcrab merchant to sell all your items, Use a Mark spell for the crab.

Lastly If you encounter a Woman asking for you to find her ring, Kill Her For she might be working with the assassins.