[LE] Help Needed Please :( Mesh With Multiple Collision Materials On It by using ChunkMerge Help Required

Hello so I will start from the beginning I want to add a four poster bed to skyrim but I want the Mesh to have different Material Sounds corresponding with that specific part of the mesh for example. the bed frame sounding like wood and the blanket sounding like cloth the bed is on whole mesh with selectable parts on it.

I understand Chunk Merge is supposed to be able to do it so depending on what you name each NiTriShape for example the bed frame to SKY_HAV_MAT_HEAVY_WOOD and then name the blanket to SKY_HAV_MAT_CLOTH âand then using chunk merge to generate collision the actual mesh would then have two materials on those parts.

âBut it wont work for me I generate the collision fine but those areas do not have their own sounds. so I don't know what I am doing wrong. I will upload two Nif files one is the actual Four Poster Bed. and the optimized one with all names changed to collision Materials. I hope someone can shine a light on this situation and help me out. :sad:

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xav1huspsoeftaa/Bed.7z/file

Please Reply ASAP.

Regard: Stephen999

In collision material, change the option from "Single: " to "name of NitriShape". Also make sure when you're saving the mesh that Nifskope doesn't rename ur nodes when saving. Auto sanitize usually does that.

Hello to my knowledge I have already tried this suggestion but thanks for the suggestion though anyway means a lot. could you take a quick look from your end and see if I have forgotten to do something. please :)