Greygarden Greenhouse

SirGalahad

My end game seems to consist of virtual dollhouses, and I'm "fixing" up all my settlements.

I used Homemaker to rebuild the broken glass walls of the Greentop Nursery, and I organized the inside a bit. Very tedious. Greygarden is in the same bad shape, and possibly worse, considering the mess inside the greenhouse. Does adding mutfruit to the empty tables and straightening the tables mess with the robots' ability to work inside?

As an aside, the only way settlers will access the broken overpass is with a very large staircase tower, as they do not use elevators, correct? With stairs, they will go atop the overpass?

Thank you!

Edited by SirGalahad

• 2 weeks later...

Messing with the tables in the greenhouse should not negatively affect the way the robots work inside. I've deleted all the tables and added tons of new things in the green house and they still work in there.

I don't use elevators very often in my settlements, so I can't speak to that particular portion of your question, but the large staircase is the best option to get settlers up onto the overpass. In several of my gray garden builds I have had settlers journey up there.

Hope this helps!

Yes, I used scaffolding. Took a couple tries to figure out the best design for the smallest footprint, but I got it, and used the same scaffolding setup over at Finch Farm. Using the overpasses remedies a lot of the crampedness one gets, otherwise.

Put some "fresh" planters from Homemaker in the greenhouse. Hope they work!

I am just glad Bethesda thought of the overpasses and included them in the settlement build for those spots. I believe when I first learned you build on the overpasses was from an old Oxhorn video.