DLC conjuration spells

saltydog2417

okay this started out as a request for just the dragons aspect summon ancient dragonborn ability as a master level spell but then i figured why stop there? So i made a list of some summons i think would be great additions to add variety without going to far out of the box. I know this is a long list so don't feel obligated to do them all if anyone is interested in giving these a shot. Once again though, summon ancient dragonborn was the original goal here so that should be the focus if anyone makes any attempts.

looking for a mod(s) that would add high level conjuration spells allowing the player to summon the unobtainable dlc spells/creatures like

-werebear

-maybe werewolves

-dremora butler, merchant, and bardic drum as spells

-various ranks of lurkers

-high seekers

-various ranks of gargoyles

-dragons aspect ancient dragonborn

-gatekeepers from soul cairn

-new spriggans (matriarchs i think?)

-various reiklings

-deathbrand ghost

maybe even summon vahlok, ghost of miraak, ahzidal etc.

I also think some of the vanilla creatures would make great summons like

Charus reaper/hunter, various frostbite spiders but beefed up so they actually do stuff, maybe a spectrel centurion or some of the named draugr like olaf, etc.

anyway basically just trying to get a better variety of summons for end game ish gameplay and this list is basically me spitballing. I know there are a lot of summoning mods out already but I find that most of them either have way too many new spells or just not the right ones for me.

Edited by saltydog2417