What is this and how do I get rid of it? Pic included

Yinala

Strange that it only happens on one tree. Which graphic mods do you have that affect that tree?

If it truly is just that tree and it really bothers you you can always disable it. Open console, click on the tree then type disable and enter. Tree should disappear.

Disabling should be considered a last resort as I suspect this problem will affect other trees

Strange that it only happens on one tree. Which graphic mods do you have that affect that tree?

If it truly is just that tree and it really bothers you you can always disable it. Open console, click on the tree then type disable and enter. Tree should disappear.

Disabling should be considered a last resort as I suspect this problem will affect other trees

I guess any of these mods may be affecting the tree:

HQ Tree Bark

HQLODs - Meshes Hi-Res-4834 (idk what this is but one of the mods said to download it)

Jk's Skyrim

Realistic Aspen Trees

Realistic Lighting overhaul

Simply Bigger Trees

Skyland

Skyrim 2017 - 4K Diffuse 2K Normalmap (Whiterun, Bridges, Farmhouse, High hrothgar, Landscape with Fix, Mines, Mountains, Riften, Roads 1.1, Solitude, Windhelm, Markarth)

Skyrim 3D Landscapes 1.0.3

SMIM

Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin - 1.6.1

Spring Grass Overhaul - Plus Flower Addon

Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods

tundra01.dds

tundra01_n.dds

tundra02.dds

tundra02_n.dds

^ I don't know if these do anything or if I downloaded it right but Verdant said to download them for his grass mod. I put them in my Skyrim folder where my mods are. Also they were from a Skyrim mod not a SSE mod.

Also this tree is in Riverwood

Looks like missing textures for some parts of the tree.

I'm not sure if "Skyrim 3D landscapes" and "HQ tree bark" are compatible. Maybe try with only one of these two and see, if this solves the issue? If it doesn't you will have to reinstall your mods affecting trees (HQ Tree bark, SBT, maybe §D landscapes) and see, if this helps.

BTW, what mod manager are you using? Would be good to know in case the problem persists.