[LE] Creation Kit problem - follower wont attack

I've created my first follower, I've followed instructions as I was supposed to, everything works, his dialogue, his idle marker, everything, but he doesn't attack, if I attack a random NPC, he draws his weapon and shield, and just blocks, he wont strike at all and he just gets cornered and dies. His aggression is set to aggressive and confidence is set to brave, and assistance is set to help allies

Why isn't he attacking anything? why is he only blocking?

I've spent a long time on this so id really prefer it if my effort didn't go to waste

Thanks in advance

Fixed:

Attack data wasn't set properly, I set override from behaviour graph to NordRace and he was able to attack. it was set to FoxRace, for some reason..

Edited by MrGoatington

• 1 year later...

Thank you so much! I had the same probelm with my skeleton follower. I was quite dumb for not noticing this lol. Just for clarification for anyone else with this problem -- if you want any follower besides a vanilla playable race, their attack data override has to be their exact race.

Now all that needs to be done are the voice lines. It feels amazing to get something that you've been tearing your hair out and smacking your head over finally done. Once again, thanks for making this form.