Plugins disabled automatically ?

sopmac45

This mod was disable automatically. I have not disable this mod at all since it is my only weather mod, so I do not know why it was disabled automatically by Vortex.

attachicon.gifPLUGINSdisabledWITHOUTnoREASON.PNG

… any idea why did that happen ?

Thanks

Do you know when it happened? I frequently find plugins not enabled, and it happens under only one circumstance (for me), comprised of two conditions:

1) The mod has multiple plugins, requiring you to respond to a prompt from Vortex in the notifications area (click the bell near the top right corner to toggle its display).

2) I did not wait until the mod was fully installed/activated before responding to said prompt.

Vortex could handle this situation automatically, but I don't expect it to, though it would be nice. It was my own fault that it occurred.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my mods set to enabled but when i look at the plugins all of them are disabled except morrowind tribunal and bloodmoon. if i drag them over to enabled they just get set back to disabled next time i look at plugins or try launching the game.

Beginning to think it was a mistake to try to switch to Vortex.

Edited by BaneBlackGuard

I have my mods set to enabled but when i look at the plugins all of them are disabled except morrowind tribunal and bloodmoon. if i drag them over to enabled they just get set back to disabled next time i look at plugins or try launching the game.

Enabled is not enough. You have to click on Deploy.

• 4 weeks later...

if i drag them over to enabled they just get set back to disabled next time i look at plugins or try launching the game.

"Drag them over to enable"

What?

I hope you're not installing and reinstalling and installing a mod over and over again thinking that in some "Enables" the mod?

In order to enable the mod you need to install it or just click ENABLE, then Vortex will install the mod and its plugin, then you need to DEPLOY the mod.

Or you can turn on AUTO DEPLOY in the Settings Menu.

Deploy-Vortex-1.jpg

HEY GUYS,

Having this exact same problem, different perspective. I am gathering plugins that are required for a game save (has list of missing plugins).

When I go to the plugins tab, I enable all said plugins.

I then move over to the Save Games tab, and check out any other missing plugins I require "restore save game plugins"

I click on this and the list pops up, but I recognize some of missing plugins... they're plugins I JUST ENABLED.

I head over to the plugins tab and find that they're disabled. This only happens when I enter the save games tab and proceed to check the missing plugins, no where else and nothing else triggers this to happen!

I have auto deploy on. I cannot think of anything that may trigger this, I hope this helps? Thanks.

Just had this happen to me now. All the installed mods are now marked as disabled, but the files are still in the Skyrim SE folder. To boot the grayed out disabled mods are the actual file names for the mod itself. The mod itself that these files are part of is listed as "never installed".

Last action was to download a mod for Fallout 4, which has about 6 file downloads. And one mod for Skyrim SE, which has the one file. I checked the diagnostic files for errors and warnings and none were listed for the last day. Last time I opened up Vortex was last night at about 10pm, and it was fine. It's only when I tried to download some more mods this morning the problem occured.

• 3 weeks later...