• Please log in to reply
4024 replies to this topic

singbird

singbird

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I'm using double tap on my engineers and it sometimes seems to bug out. When using double tap, the unit will move diagonally out of cover towards the target, sometimes only visually and sometimes actually moving. The next turn the unit sometimes then simply vanishes. Reloading "fixes" the problem, making the vanished unit appear somewhere (on cursor position possibly?).

I think every time I had this the double tapping unit was in full cover... Sorry, haven't encountered it too often.

Using 1.41.06.

Ucross

Ucross

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,303 posts
In response to post #110199448.

Spoiler

Yea, it's a step-out bug.  It's been around since LW1.0.  We've tried for years to fix it, never been able to. =/

Rovlad84

Rovlad84

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts
You're probably aware of this already but 1.42.07b file, nexus server doesn't like it very much, says it's probably a virus and won't let anyone download it.

"ADVENT Heavy Turret is still beep boop hacked. Send crash report to Microsoft?"

Edited by Rovlad84, 25 June 2022 - 11:28 AM.

Ucross

Ucross

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,303 posts
In response to post #110972978.

Spoiler

Yea, I contacted them.  They fixed it.

dougsummers

dougsummers

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Trying to understand the rules.  I started in Argentina with the 2.5x bonus rewards for abduction missions.  My reward was to be an engineer.  I did receive unexpected cash, but still only 1 engineer when I thought it would be 2.  I did figure out the changes to overwatch and once I did I love it.  It is now HUGELY more important even though, at first read, it seemed gimped into uselessness.  Ty for all the hard work.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.152 seconds