Can someone give me help/tips for my mod list please.

JayZ89

Hi, I'm not new to the modding community since I've been modding my Bethesda games ever since but I never really got super advance into it and I would take a break for a couple of months and so on then play again and start modding.

This time since I've gotten a brand new pc and can handle almost every mod for my SSE, I've decided to find a guide to mod my game properly. I followed the Tucoguide 3.1, finished it with almost 90% of the mods there I've downloaded and I have some personal mods that I downloaded too.

So getting to the problem I will provide images of my Mod list, (Load order if needed).
In game when I'm using a female character and the Joy of perspective mod does not work properly in first person viewing when my character is not wearing any clothes. The breasts become invisible, and when wearing some armor mods the feet becomes invisible too.

My player character female and male also doesn't seem to have the hd facial textures that the npc's have, and female avatars breast also doesn't bounce even though the female npc's breasts bounces.

Plus the animation mods, I'm not quite sure if the animation mods that I use are compatible or overwrite the wrong files or such, I'm kinda confused with the animation mods and it's the most that I have time with installing. Like dual sheath redux not really working on the player character/ followers only, and the arrow quivers/bolts (on everyone) not placed on my back hip even though I've got it installed.

I also use Schlongs of Skyrim Lite, and some of the male followers are not affected by that mod. I'm pretty sure it's a mod list problem but I'm unsure of where to put the needed mods or if it is in the right orders.
If there are any incompatibilities that I have mislooked or don't know kindly please tell me, I really just wanna play at this point but my semester had already started and I just really need a quick fix/help.

Lastly can someone help me about what executable to use consecutively every time I patch up/update the mod list in what order should I use these.
*Dual Sheath Redux Patcher
*LOOT
*FNIS
*Wrye Bash

If you require any necessary information I will be willing to provide. Thank you guys in advance! ^_^
If I have missed something I will just edit it or comment about it.

(https://imgur.com/a/VyPCHCr) Here is the link of my Load and Mod order consecutively.