Recruiting...

Jusey1

I'm not entirely sure where to ask for this and if it isn't even allowed at all, please go ahead and lock this thread. Move this thread if need be as-well...

As for what I am asking for here... I'm currently looking for fellow mod authors or even game devs for a project that I have kinda started in my head. I already have like 4 more people on board but the project is a big new game. We're talking about a huge open world RPG type of thing... Full nine yards! Sadly, I can't pay you for your work quite yet but anyone who has free time or just likes to mod or make stuff can join our team, and help us get the ball rolling.

So far, the plan overall is to make a game based on the Avali race (originated from a mod for another game and the current people who runs that mod is fine with this project). The story is that a colony of this race has left their home, due to a war going on, and they find a new planet. It just so happen that the new good home for them is Earth, but during a new ice age...

So, the player will be playing this highly advanced species, landing onto a frozen wasteland human world, and it is your job to help your species make friends with the survivors or to eliminate the potential problem and threat by other means... (Though note. I do have an idea allowing the player to play as a human as well but that'll be done secondary, after the Avali story and what-not)...

Overall, we have decided to use the Unreal Engine for this game. The graphic style we choose because it allows the game to stand out and be easier to make, but it also allows the Avali race to look much better overall. They might be too scary looking with proper realistic graphics due to the nature of their species...

Anyways, I've rambled on enough. If you wanna join the team and help us get this ball rolling, then please go ahead and respond here or DM me. I'll give you a Discord link to join the server and get ya in the team.

Thanks for reading.

~Jusey1~

Edited by Jusey1