Rain scene model swap video [Request]

Akumeoi

This is a request for a video of a cross-game model swap for MSGV and FFXV. I know the rules state that crossover mods are dodgy territory but I am not asking for a mod specifically and I do own both games, so I was hoping that it would be okay to inquire about. If this topic is not allowed, I apologise and hope a mod deletes it quickly before I get myself in trouble.

Details of the request: I don't even know if this is possible, but I was looking for a video clip of Noctis and Prompto's 20yo character models replacing Snake and Quiet in the rolling around in puddles scene.

If anyone is interested in helping me, I am willing to trade a short fanfiction for the video. Alas, I have no mod skills of my own.

It's possible; but someone has to port the models to the Fox Engine format. Considering how small the modding community is, it's unlikely that anyone will port the models for you.

The general rule in the current state of the modding community is that if you aren't going to do something yourself, it's probably not going to happen.