(I copied this off my reddit account GauyMapp, on /r FalloutMods)

I have a really ambitious mod but due to the glitches in my creation kit, I cannot include Brotherhood of Steel soldiers, it only shows an M.
It is when the quest of "With Our Powers Combined succeeded," the Prydwen was destroyed, and the counter-attack failed. After a few months or even 1 year, the Brotherhood of Steel decides to send recon teams to start researching Minutemen Numbers in their armies and their technologies. Then when they gather good Intel, Minutemen soldiers start calling the Sole Survivor through Radio Freedom, having evidence of the Brotherhood launching a Full Scale Invasion from the West, through Vault 111 and to conquer the small settlements.
To soon, surrounding Sanctuary Hills, and crippling Minutemen Capabilities to defend the Castle. The Brotherhood wants resources and to avenge Elder Maxson. But really, it is for Minutemen Technology (Maybe you can include this, But maybe a mod like this: APC and Tank Turrets was included in defending the Castle Against the Counter Attack, and the Brotherhood wants to take it.) Or it can be for the resources and to avenge.
This will be the biggest battle of Commonwealth history, and maybe raiders, the gunners, or hell even the remains of the Institute (or the Railroad) might help some of the Brotherhood or some of the Minutemen.
At the end there can be a giant battle defending the castle, sanctuary, and maybe missions to target Brotherhood of Steel Soldiers in Boston.
The Quests Can Be:
  1. 1. Avenging (Talking to the Minutemen, then reading their logs or hearing a holotape)
  2. 2. Re-militarization (Talking to Ronnie Shaw, to start rebuilding the minutemen, possibly using the APC and Tank Turrent Mod.)
  3. 3. A real military (The Minutemen recruit Vanilla/and or Modded Companions, asking Diamond City/Goodneighbor citizens to join in the ranks as reserves or separate militias, or Optional: Talking To Gunners, Optional: Talking to Diamond City and Goodneighbor security guards, or maybe the riskiest one, Optional: Talking to the remnants of the institute.)
  4. 4.Defending North-West (Sanctuary, Red Rocket, POSSIBLY Vault 111, and other settlements, maybe if the player is also using this mod CAMP included) Failing to do so either cripples your settlement or outright gets taken from you (Your workshop works but the BoS stays and uses your settlers or companions as soldiers)
  5. 5. Defending South-East (Vault 88, and other possible locations) Same as North-West
  6. 6. Defending Outer Commonwealth (Nuka-World, Far Harbor) Maybe a DLC version included, losing these could probably be military bases used by the BoS
  7. 7. Defending Metropolis (Diamond City, Goodneighbor, Libertaria, and if other mods are also included, Fusion City) (Losing this battle makes you unable to use the cities until recapture, *BECAUSE YOUR DEAD BY THEN* but you may lose notable Diamond City and Goodneighbor NPC's.
  8. 8 .Final Hope (Optional: If 4 or more of these quests have failed) You must defend the Castle at all costs, and possibly to evacuate settlers somewhere else.
  9. 9. Striking at the heart (If 4 or more of the quests have succeeded) You must defend the Castle, but soon do a counter attack, (Maybe with the Tank turrents, and CAMPS to fortify roads) On any of the occupied cities, settlements, or if there is not even any settlement they conquered, a lot of parts in Boston, their main headquarters are in the Cambridge Police station or the South Boston Police Department.
  10. 10. 2nd Battle of Bunker Hill (Final Quest after finishing Final Hope or Striking at the Heart) Any BoS Soldiers Remaining decide to use Liberty Prime as to destroy the Minutemen at Bunker Hill. Maybe now it is able to be destroyed, but this is the introduction of tank divisions, Raider/Civilian/Gunner reserves, and Institute Synths and any alive Coursers to also support the battle. *Minutemen fail, their armies crippled and they lose a lot of power in the Commonwealth, Settlers are used as Soldiers and Farmer* But if BoS Loses, the Minutemen control the ground, and even air superiority is achieved with capturing even more Vertibirds. MAYBE the Institute can be recreated in a little building, as compensating if you chose to ask them for help.
If you lose the 2nd Battle of Bunker Hill, the Brotherhood of Steel will reconstruct the Prywden. If you were in Final Hope and lost in the 2nd battle of Bunker Hill, you only have Eastern Influence (Losing Major cities like Diamond City and Good Neighbor, maybe even Sanctuary!) . If you were in Striking at the Heart, they still will try and reconstruct the Prywden even if they have little influence, their only source of supply lines are the sea close to Bunker Hills, they are now here to stay, but wont pose much of a threat.
I don't know the first thing about modding, but it really makes the "Main Story Line" Longer, and more interesting.
I really think this mod should be compatible with:
-APC and Tank Turrets
-Fallout 76 C.A.M.P placer (Fallout 4 Edition) https://nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32772
-Militarized Minutemen or We are the Minutemen
-Fusion City
-Vault 111 Settlement (Possibly)
(I will probably Copy and Paste this for next Request Wednesday btw)
Thank you for your time, this took me an hour to make oof.
(You can modify things that seem very difficult to make in the mods, but I would really want someone to do it.

Jeez.

That's a lot to read.

Idek if that would be made by anyone on these forums.. ambitious but good idea my friend :smile:

Thank you. (It was pretty hard to post that from my reddit account, but it doesn't need to be.) I just want people to know, that maybe this can be the one continuing some of the main quests.