Tag targets for Boone to Kill

Swordsguy2010

I could of sworn there was a way to do this in game a long time ago, but i guess not. :/

Could someone please make a mod that changes or at least adds to Boones Companion perk? If you scope in and aim for an enemy and hit E the target will be marked with a little red "quest marker" or arrow and Boon will attempt to snipe said target. along with what the perk already does. this would make it possible to take out two unaware targets at the same time. And it gives Boone something to do if he isn't within aggro range of an enemy, and make him fight like, you know and actual sniper, that fights targets from long to very long range. Instead of trying to shoot targets in close quarters like he's using an assault rifle whitch i find kind of annoying. 25-30 feet is not a snipers preferred range when dealing with targets.

I could of sworn there was a way to do this in game a long time ago, but i guess not. :/

Yeah, you can´t do that in vanilla. I still remember the first time I play this game, in a Xbox, back to 2010. When you enter the Reppcon basement, Boone say to you that you can do that (and still say this, after the updates). And I try everything to make this happening. My guess? This dialogue belongs to a cut content. Anyway, dubious already have a solution for you ^^