Skyrim mod in making, need writers

ixenroh

Hey guys!

We're a tiny team (3) so far and we're making a potentially pretty big mod. We have a lot of ideas, but lack the people to help us brainstorm them. There may be lore issues, and such. It'd be absolutely wonderful if someone would be willing to join us and help us with the brainstorming. Anyone who wants to help and knows their lore at least a bit, really.

We would also be delighted if some quest implementers were to join us, as we lack the manpower in that area too. But we do know our way around the CK. It's just that help would be wonderful.

Our aims:

What we want to do is to expand the game's main quest-line with new quests, and characters, while improving the existing quests, making the main quest a new and refreshing experience for all those that want to experience it again after so many years

We also want to add new dungeons, improve the existing ones (such as Bleak Falls Barrow), add new bosses and new choices for players

We're looking to make this a lore-friendly experience and hope to make it as much in depth as possible in regards to the existing lore. Compatibility with other mods is also a concern for us.

But primarily, our goal is to make the main story of Skyrim even more fun and enjoyable, and fill in gaps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are interested, please do type to me on Discord:
Jack#9607

We will be really happy to have you!

( If you decide to just add me on Discord, make sure to post your Discord name here (without the number for your privacy) so I know who to accept )

Edited by ixenroh

Do you guys have your own site or forum where you already have some established communications and exchanges?

We have a Discord channel which is the center of our operations, where we do everything, basically :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! I am an established storywriter working out of home, and ironically enough have been looking to get into the modding community as a storywriter to gain some additional experience before my next work is published :3 I will gladly supply some samples of what I can do as attatchments :smile:

I am adding you on discord shortly, my username is shiro due to nexus' limitations on file attachments I will send you a full excerpt of this particular writing so that you may have a better understanding of my level of writing :) cheers.

Edited by YulexHaruka

I am adding you on discord shortly, my username is shiro due to nexus' limitations on file attachments I will send you a full excerpt of this particular writing so that you may have a better understanding of my level of writing :smile: cheers.

Hey there!

We're really happy about your interest.

I like you writing style too, and I'm sure you'll be a great addition.

I'm still awaiting a friend request from "Shiro".

Are any of these names yours? (just to be sure): Cloud, Comrade Artyom, NightOwl, Scak Lord [in Japanese]

• 1 month later...