Blue tint on the screen bug

DanielArvidsson

I'm getting a weird blue tint on my screen when playing fallout 4. It's been going on for about a week. It starts when I load my save after launching the game, and it stays on the whole time except in the menu by pressing esc, where it disappears, and comes back right when i exit the menu.

I have been able to get away with restarting fallout a couple of times and it's gone during the play session, but today I have restarted 6+ times and it just wont go away, making the game almost unplayable.

It is not the enb thats causing it, I have tried with and without it. I have read some posts about nightvision, but that isn't the issue either.

Here are some screenshots;

https://imgur.com/a/lU0ySpM

Notice how the blue tint disappears when I enter the menu, but comes back right after.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi

True Storms gives me a pink tint.

Vivid Weathers gives me a blue tint. Vivid Weathers also make power lines oscillate in my game.

It took several save cycles for the tints to appear.

After removing the mods the save stayed tinted, trashing the save.

Since this does not happen to most people it is probably a hardware or external software issue(overlay).

It means to me that I can use ENB/Reshade in the game but not weather mods. I have no issues with weather mods in Skyrim/SE.

My hardware has changed since then I could try again, but it takes many hours of gameplay for the tints to appear and that would be hours wasted if it did.

Later

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Has anyone solved this issue? Same exact issue here. Using True Storms, F4ECC and Ultra Interior Lighting. Although, strangely, the last mod I installed previous to this occurring was the Floating Damage numbers mod. I've reinstalled mods etc. still can't get rid of it. And it is also affecting all of my saves as well.

• 1 year later...

*UPDATE*

I installed a mod called "Floating Damage". I think it is the problem. People had the same problem.

-------------

Hi Everyone.

I think i resolved the problem (for me at least).

I close the browser Chrome before start the game. It worked. So i did some tests and everytime Chrome was open, the game had the blue filter.

Maybe its a memory/GPU thing. I had problem with others games and Chome.

Edited by promadix

• 1 year later...