Frosty Info Post

nightscrawl

As some might be aware, there is a new tool for modding Dragon Age: Inquisition: the Frosty Toolsuite (Mod Manager and Editor). Download here.

The very first thing to know is that it will always be easier to get help on the Frosty Discord server than anywhere else. The developers hang out there, as do modders for several Frosty-modded games (which have their own channels), including DAI. Please stop by if you have questions.

For mod makers, another thing to be aware of is that image formats are a bit different from daimod to Frosty. Please read this for more info.

I'll add to this post in the future if I think of anything more...

Edited by nightscrawl

• 3 weeks later...

I actually just downloaded this but I keep getting an exception error whenever I try to run the Frosty editor. Is there an explanation on how to do this?

I don't know much about Frosty and errors. Hit up the Discord server. That's why I posted the info.

• 1 year later...

Once I install frosty for dragon age inquistion, how do you uninstall frosty?

You don't "install" Frosty in the same way that you install another program. It's just a folder that you extract somewhere. So delete the folder you extracted. In addition, delete the ModData folder that Frosty creates in the DAI game older. Then Frosty is gone.

Edited by nightscrawl