fallout 4 favorite equipment load out set swapping mod

Cheetahhawk

is it possible to configure a mod for fallout 4 to set the 12 favorite item hot keys. so that they auto equip an equipment set {multiple items} instead of just one item. if not is it possible to have an item that can be set as a favorate, when used will equip items that you save to it as a configuration. for instance, saving what your wearing with curent weapon as a preset that can be assigned to numbers 0-9 and - =

this way when you push one of those keys it changes your gear out so that it puts on armor, clothing and weapon that you chose. sort of a quick change of gear.

so that you don't have to go into your pip boy and change everything out when you want ti equip armor that boosts the stats to improve damage to your current weapon.

or has someone already done this in one form or another.

for instance like in diablo 1 or 2 or both you can put set items in slots then you can swap between preset one and 2 using a hot key to change out between a ranged and mele quickly, i think skyrim does weapon sets, per favorate, like sword shield combo or 2 dagers etc and it just swaps between them.

or has someone actually made a mod that does that.

one way might be for the mod to find things is to change the name of the item with {} or [] around the name if the item to help the mod distinguish the difference between an item thats been set as a favorite or not favorite.

thanks,

Edward Duncan, aka Cheetahhawk

• 2 weeks later...

thanks, i think i found the same link the same day i posted this, never the less it can still help others, its a useful mod, i just haven't figured out how to use the hot-keys yet, the idea of changing equipment sets is nice as i have a full charisma boosting set for trading, and getting close to a full set of lock-picking armor parts as well that increase the size of the sweet-spot swapping between them is nice or if you wanna go stealth, a stealth set :) its just a pain in the butt to constantly switch out armor sets to boost a given skill when you need that skill

thanks again

Edward Duncan