marx03

Hello !

I was browsing Skyrim SE mods for days and finally downloaded the ones i liked.

It turned out i have to install them in the right order to make it work.

Can you help me please?

Mod list:

A Quality World Map
Achievements Mods Enabler
Alternate Start -- New Begginings
Alternate Start - Live Another Life
Auriel's Bow Dmg Increase
Campfire
Cutting Room
Dragonbone Ebonsteel Armor
Diverse Dragons
Dwemertech
Enchanced Auriel's Bow
Enchanced Lights and FX
Falskaar
Frostfall
Immersive Armors
Immersive Citizens
Immersive Patrols
Immersive Sounds Compendium
Immersive Weapons
Immersive Wenches
iNeed
Kynreeve Armor
Lanterns of Skyrim
LeanWolfs Better-Shaped Weapons
Modern Brawl Bug Fix
Moon and Star
Mortal Enemies
Open Cities Skyrim
Ordinator
Phenderix Magic World
Point the Way
Realistic Ragdolls and Force
Realistic Water Two
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul
RSSE Children Overhaul
Run for your Lives
SkyUI
SMIM SE
Sofia Follower
Sword of Ancient Tongues
The Forgotten City
TK Dodge
Total Character Makeover
Unique Uniques
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
Unread Books Glow
Wearable Lanterns
Wet And Cold
Wheels of Lull
Wildcat
Wind Path
XP32 Maximum Skeleton

While it's good to get a good install routine going, you still need to use LOOT (download here at Nexus), which automatically sorts out your load order for you. Sometimes it's wrong, but it works 95% of the time.. and 100% for most. It usually causes errors when it comes to custom mods that it doesn't recognize, but the average user isn't going to use those anyhow.

Some rules of thumb though: It's a good idea to put any textures or graphic alterations last on your load order - this way nothing accidentally overrides them. City mods and environment mods are roughly in this same category. Your Realistic Water Two and Open Cities mods will be among the last in your load order (but LOOT will do this automatically for you... which is why you need it. You don't have to think about it).

I generally install a lot of system level type of mods first and move on to those texture mods last. Things like your "Achievements Enabler" are what I'd call a system level type of mod. Anything to do with scripting as well as the Unofficial Patch will be loaded early here. You can put weapon mods and various NPC or gameplay enhancements inbetween these two categories (System stuff early, City/Environment/Texture stuff last..with the rest in between).

Well i used loot it set it in order, but some mods arent working for me. For example "A Quality World Map". Do i have anything else to do with Loot? I pressed that button on the top it set the mods in order, i can see the mods in-game in the "Mods" settings. The Alternate Start and combat mods are working, i did not check the others. Now im starting all over again. Do you have any idea what did i do wrong?