Help with SKE Patch, Please!

I'm wanting to make my own Settlement Keywords Expanded patch for the mod Old World Plaids.

I've tried following the guide found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ydVOcJy_SUR41vyfucY-FX2j9kFWmIGIkT2UAKowyn8/edit

But it's really just not enough information for me. I need something more in-depth and specific, I guess. I even installed the Automation Tools it recommends and tried using the QuickChange script, but I guess I'm not putting in the right information for the script to do what it's supposed to. *sigh*

But even if I did get that part to work right, I don't feel like I'd be doing anything correctly. lol

Do you only change the FNAM - Category Keyword of the Constructible Objects??? What else has to be done???

Sooo confused.

I've tried looking online for other guides and videos, but I literally can't find anything else. If anyone knows any links to some good guides or videos, that would be great.

I'm really wanting to know how to make SKE patches for any and all mods that add items to the vanilla menus. Whether it be just for myself, or if the author of whatever mod it may be would like to make use of it as well.

Please, please, please help me out here. I really want to get this done. Thank you to anyone that has some genuine help to offer. <3