Need Help With Huge Willow Bug

megablackk1d

Hey I love this mod and this is the first time I have ever encountered a problem with it. Willow disappeared in my game and the radio isn't working is there a way to bring her back? It says Willow is on the map but she is physically not there. Please help!!!!! Also I did not fire her twice or at all she literally vanished from my game not even the Item browser mod could find any reference to willow in my game or none of the npc's in the mod for that matter? Also I tried console commands player.moveto which takes me to her location but she isn't there, and moveto player/player.placeatme don''t work? For the longest time she was following me and then I realized she was gone with no trace of course I could load an older save but that would take me way to far back. Are there any solutions for this?? This is also making it to where I can't do lonesome road.

I've seen companions go invisible before. The only thing that worked for me was to load an earlier save.

You may need to load the older save to get Willow's RefID. Once you have her RefID, you can try this:

prid RefID

disable

enable

If that doesn't work, you can try this:

prid RefID

kill

resurrect

disable

enable

She may end up getting reset to her original inventory, so she'll lose anything that you gave her. This might screw up some of her quests as well. But you can try it.

If all of those fails, loading an earlier save is probably your only way out of it.