Missing Tree Meshes

42durham

I was hoping I didn't have to uninstall, and reinstall Morrowind, MGSO, Rebirth, and Distant lands, but some of the tree stumps, and trees on the ground that looked like they fell over are missing their meshes, and appear white now. Everything worked fine when I firs started playing, but then I go back to Seyda Neen, and the meshes are missing. I know I made some changes to Distant Land, and in the MGSO options, but I was trying to increase frame rate.

Is there a simpler fix for this rather than having to re-install Morrowind and MGSO?

I use MGSO, Distant land through MGXE, Rebirth, and distant lands.

Thank you.

I am using Vality options in MGSO.

I am also open to any more options tweeks that'll increase frame rate, but won't hinder the look of the MGSO mods or graphics too much.

i5 1.8 ghz processor, 6 GB ram HD 3000 integrated video card. Runs at 75 FPS in a building, and 15-20 FPS outdoors. I keep view distance to about 40%.

Thank you.

Edited by 42durham

TES3Stream Warning: Model "Meshes\f\Flora_BC_Tree_13.NIF" tex not found "textures\vurt_bitterbark.dds"!

Texture Load Error!: textures\vurt_bitterbark.dds

TES3Stream Warning: Model "Meshes\f\Flora_BC_Knee_03.NIF" tex not found "textures\vurt_bitterbark.dds"!

TES3Stream Warning: Model "Meshes\f\Flora_BC_Knee_02.NIF" tex not found "textures\vurt_bitterbark.dds"!

TES3Stream Warning: Model "Meshes\f\Flora_BC_Tree_12.NIF" tex not found "textures\vurt_bitterbark.dds"!

TES3Stream Warning: Model "Meshes\f\Flora_BC_Knee_01.NIF" tex not found "textures\vurt_bitterbark.dds"!

TES3Stream Warning: Model "Meshes\f\Flora_BC_Knee_04.NIF" tex not found "textures\vurt_bitterbark.dds"!

TES3Stream Warning: Model "Meshes\f\Flora_BC_log_01.NIF" tex not found "textures\vurt_bitterbark.dds"!

TES3Stream Warning: Model "Meshes\f\Flora_BC_log_02.NIF" tex not found "textures\vurt_bitterbark.dds"!

Texture "Data Files\Textures\tx_bc_rock_03_nrm.dds" count 3.

Texture "Data Files\Textures\tad_rock_refl3b.dds" count 3.

Texture "Textures\_land_default.tga" count 3.

Texture "Textures\Tx_BC_dirt.tga" count 3.

Texture "Data Files\Textures\bb\bb_handm_he.dds" count 2.

Never mind, I fixed it. Instead of just using the NMM to install the Vurt's Mod, I dragged and dropped the mesh and texture files from it into the appropriate folders, and it worked. Thank you ProfArmitage.

This is such an awesome game still, especially with the overhauls. I'm glad the community is still actively supporting it.

Edited by 42durham