Been part of Nexus for a while, just now participating in the forums

pungtap

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forums but have been using the Nexus for modding for about 8 years this September.

Today, I mostly mod Fallout 4, but I also still mod Fallout 3, New Vegas, and Skyrim. I have logged 1136 hours on Fallout 4 to date.

I am an avid character creator and enjoy modding for such. I enjoy making characters as in-depth as possible, and like to change them up as I progress through the game. Alternate start mods are a necessity for me to fully enjoy the game these days.

I mostly enjoy modding for immersion and role-playing purposes, but I also enjoy making the base game as challenging and realistic as possible.

My current Fallout 4 is settlement-centric build and includes nearly 180 plugins that work, more-or-less, together (even 36 hours into the save file). I am sure I can improve upon the performance, but I have just begun to dabble with FO4edit, so I am in the process of merging plugin's and cutting down on the clutter. I am skilled enough to know how to properly clean the dirty plugins and delete duplicate, but it is a work in progress.

Anyway, look forward to being part of the community.

-J

Well, you just named most of my favourite games, except my Fallout 3 is an original copy and has been giving me troubles the last time I played it. I've always enjoyed character development too. Especially seeing where the development of your Avatar progresses in the early part of the game. Don't care for the endgames so much. I should get back into modding again except that I'm too lazy in my old age. Anyway it is nice to meet you, pungtap. Ciao!!

The Rabbit

Try not to clean the Game esms.

Also, look into Mator Smash, (you can find it in the Oldrim section)

It can merge more than just leveled lists.

Oh that is freaking sweet. I will definitely be giving that a trial when I get back into Skyrim. Is there something similar to that for FO4?

Try not to clean the Game esms.

Also, look into Mator Smash, (you can find it in the Oldrim section)

It can merge more than just leveled lists.

Oh that is freaking sweet. I will definitely be giving that a trial when I get back into Skyrim. Is there something similar to that for FO4?

Mator Smash works with SKyrim, SkyRim SE, Fallout 4, Fallout New Vegas etc.....It has problems with Oblivion though

I'm using it with Skyrim SE and have a virtually crash-proof setup.

I'm also using it with FO4 as well.

That is awesome. I switched my OP drive from an HDD to a SDD last night and ended up just reinstalling my mods, so this is a perfect opportunity to give it a try.