Game of Thrones style pet baby dragon

caanum

I enjoy playing Skyrim special edition with pets. Has anyone considered creating a Game of Thrones style baby dragon? I think that'd be a cool pet to have (a quick forum search doesn't appear to have a similar request).

Thanks! :smile:

got1.jpg

I am sure pet can be easy to do, if someone wants to do it. The only problem I see here is if you also want the pet to stand on someone's shoulders, can take some doing.

The dragons love to "perch" on things so you would probably make it a perch.. maybe shrink one of those Word walls and attach it to an harness that goes over your armour, that way you can wear any armour while carrying the lil drag with you... my question is would you have fire or that cool (puns are fun) looking one that is Ice?.. now both are dangerous when close to your face so may want some kind of face guard that comes with that harness to? or you would have a melted cheese face or a frozen one!! lol.

I do not have the skills to make this or even know where to begin but i hope someone takes this as a large and interesting project. :D

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

To change the size of an NPC its pretty easy in itself, as there is a option under each entry of the actor tab called height. It behaves like a multipler so the default 1.0 is the actor's normal height, 1.5 is 150% bigger, and 0.5 is 50% smaller. You can play around with finding the size you want. I can't really help you on having it perch on your shoulders though.

• 4 years later...