Mouth Armor Pack

hellcrescent

A set of mouth armors with simple craft able modifications.

There may be something like this out there but I have had a hell of a time finding it.

Key Features

• Multiple Mouth Armors (Mouth armors being armors you can equip like bandannas that can be used with glasses and a hat)
  • Some stats or features that have impact but are not over powered. This includes but does not need to be: small amounts of radiation resistance 5-15, small amounts of armor or energy resistance 2-5, water breathing & +1 to charisma.
  • Able to be upgraded at armorers workbench. (Within Reason)
  • Added to drop tables, shops and npc equipment.
  • Lore friendly. Please nothing to crazy and out of place. I would rather not come across a raider with a full sized vending machine attached to his mouth as funny as that sounds XD

Mouth Armor Ideas Just some ideas to get the brain rolling.

• Re-breather - Allows you to breath under water can be upgraded with some radiation resistance or maybe heavy radiation resistance while in water.
  • Mouth Peace Gas Mask - Offers a small amount of radiation resistance.
  • Creepy Mask - A cosmetic mask that gives +1 to charisma because it is intimidating.
  • Metal Jaw - Offers light amounts of armor and energy resistance, can be upgraded with a radiation scrubber for food and drink.

Thank you anyone who considers making this mod. I would love to have one mod that adds a variate of mouth armors so my Soul Survivor can look just a bit cooler with some extra functionality.

Edited by hellcrescent