Website issues and Downloadspeed (Premium)

Arsedunedain

Hello,

I went Premium a couple days ago to take advantage of a higher Downloadspeed. My average speed is roundabout 5MB/sec (50K), but since roundabout 2 days the whole website takes ages to load images or even downlopading mods. Are there any known issues taking effect currently that are preventing the speed to increase or what might cause this reason? I already checked everythings on my side incl. restarting of the router, but I experience this tremendous lack of speed just here on Nexus. Its even slower than the non premium Membership (currently its 500Kb/sec. Whats up there?

Hi there,

As a Premium Member you have access to multiple servers to download from. Are all of them slow for you? If so, it's likely it's something at your or your ISPs end!

Hi there,

As a Premium Member you have access to multiple servers to download from. Are all of them slow for you? If so, it's likely it's something at your or your ISPs end!

I´ll try using other servers, havent seen the selection in previous downloads. Thanks for the hint