Mods ''gone dark''

NovaUnderscore25

So, I'm in the process of tracking the ''last known whereabouts'', so to speak, of a number of old mods that... seemingly... have vanished from the surface of the Earth- or, at least of the Internet, without as much as a trace, which is a strange feat on its own.

I have search for a while and at quite a few places, but either found nothing at all or nothing conclusive.

Downloaded file's name : attack and hide medium v2.1.rar

Esp's name : attack and hide medium v2.1.esp

Details : Nothing. Also, NOT the 'Russian' version... I already know there's a 'RUS' version out there.

Downloaded file's name : Homes In Shivering Isles.rar

Esp's name : Homes In Shivering Isles.esp

Details : There's a ''Homes In Shivering Isles.txt'' file also in the *.rar and, between other ordinary details, it says this « v1.0 as of 01, May, 2007. By Elazul »

Downloaded file's name : Playable Captains Armor.rar

Esp's name : Playable_Captains_Armor.esp

Details : There's a ''Playable_Captains_Armor.txt'' file also in the *.rar and, between other ordinary details, the ''name'' ByblosHex comes up once. This mod makes the « Imperial Watchman Armor set to Playable » (wore by the Captains).

Note : I *do* have these files currently on my computer. So, as a side-thought, I'm wondering if there's an ''etiquette'' about reviving mods confirmed *absolutely vanished without a trace or sound* ? You know, after like 10 years ? A ''mod museum'', maybe, I don't know ?

Edited by nova_25

Note : I *do* have these files currently on my computer. So, as a side-thought, I'm wondering if there's an ''etiquette'' about reviving mods confirmed *absolutely vanished without a trace or sound* ? You know, after like 10 years ? A ''mod museum'', maybe, I don't know ?

yes. don't share them without the author's permission.

yes. don't share them without the author's permission.

Yes... Alright... Of course. But, huh, the ''author'' isn't even traceable anymore, anywhere, for any of them ? And, that isn't for a lack of trying... I might have found 1 OLD email from nearly 10years ago, so there ''might'' be hope ? Maybe ?

Or, death for all these mods, I guess.

In... any...case..?

To the actual subject of this post.

If anyone can help track any additional information about these mods- like where to now find them, the mod author's whereabouts, etc- 'that' would be helpful.

You can make the legion captain's armor playable in 2 times 3 movements. There are many mods that make all the armors playable by the way.

In 2 times... what ?

Also, would you, by any chance, have links or names to provide for that last part ?

You can make the legion captain's armor playable in 2 times 3 movements.

In 2 times... what ?

French expression. http://image.jeuxvideo.com/smileys_img/31.gif

All armours playable

If you love HGEC F-cup you can also use my Erotic HGEC F-cup cuirasses and clothes replacers.

French expression.

Well, I happen to be (Quebec)French too and... Yeah, I guess I recognize the expression now. Though, it doesn't quite work as well, when ''directly translated'' into English, I would say.

In any case, I will check the provided link.

The mods I listed initially, which I still have on my computer, still work well... But, you never know. Having options isn't a bad thing.

Edited by nova_25