[LE] At wits end with Neck/Body mesh gap...

Hello everyone. I have been working on a mod for KiKiapplus for a few months now when I can, and I am stuck with an

issue for a NPC follower character with a God forsaken gap between the body and the lower neck line. I come here to ask humbly if someone with some mesh editing experience would not mind editing the head mesh so it meets with the body. I

have spent a great deal of time trying to get Blender to work with .nif files, (yes I have all the correct versions of the utilities

needed) but it simply won't load the mesh file. Upon request, if someone is interested PM me please, I will send the

entire mod file as it is now, in case my noob ass did something else that is causing this issue, though I am 99% sure it is

the head mesh for the NPC that is the culprit.

I literally just need to pull some vertices like an 'inch'. I appreciate anyone who's willing to help, but I am tired of trying to

solve this issue and if I can't get any assistance I will just leave this character as he is. I just don't care to troubleshoot it

anymore.

Thank you for your time.

The weight of exported head doesn't match the weight of the actor in the creation kit, go back to RaceMenu or ECE and make sure it all matches up, this is not a nif problem at all. But losing track of what the original exported weight was. Check the original NPC File?

Go back to the Start, re-Export the Head with RaceMenu\ECE, then make a NPC File, then open the Creation Kit & do it right, this time. A neck seam usually means body-weight error in the export process somewhere.

The weight of exported head doesn't match the weight of the actor. *mic drop

Ugh.... well, YEAAAHHH the weight didn't match.... I mean, yeah I knew that... right??? *nervous laughing*

&%$*.....

: D

Thanks buddy. All is well now.