• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Oyaji291

Oyaji291

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Ton of mods probably doing it, I'm not sure. Anyway, I've had this problem for awhile where I would start the game up on main screen in fullscreen mode. It would work fine, usually, so long as I didn't alt-tab out. But I do a lot of alt-Tabbing, and when I'd come back into the client the screen would flicker as if between two filtering modes- Darker Nights, then flick to Vanilla Fallout lighting. Sometimes I'd be able to finagle it by alt tabbing a few times until it decided to not flick back to vanilla lighting and it would be fine. But I swapped out for a new monitor a few days ago with a bigger screen and suddenly it seems as if Darker Nights is not initializing at all and is just stuck on vanilla lighting. I tried reinstalling it a couple times and tweaking the load order to before and after true storms. None of that seems to work. I'm going to move onto disabling some mods and seeing what works but I'd rather not do that if I don't have to.

I play DN on the next to darkest setting.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

AMD Radeon RX 580 8gb
i5-4460 @3.2ghz
16gb DDR4
1TB main HDD
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 for sound

Spoiler

Edited by Oyaji291, 14 July 2018 - 10:06 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: darker nights, true storms, dual monitor, troubleshooting, bug, vanilla lighting

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.053 seconds