ENB Focal Point - Conversations?

Mintyfreshtea

Hello, technowizards of the nexusmods forums. I have come crawling to you for help once again.

If anyone remembers me from my cry for help a few weeks ago, it's me; The terrified, and confused lurker who really shouldn't be modding in the first place because he has next to no understanding of computers.

I've been playing this run for about...uhhh....500 hours thus far, and honestly, it's been a blast. I've dealt with bugs, I've fixed audio issues arising from my modding, discovered making the game realistic means power armour and robots are beyond tough (not to mention deathclaws become living meat grinders (as they should be!)) and I've even dared to install a nude mod (the SCANDAL!).

Since I'm so far in, I figured "Hey, why not get serious about those ENBs? They look hella good!" So off I go. I grab the ENB for NAC, fiddle around with it, and voilá! I have a downright BEAUTIFUL game! And with the Boston FPS fix, honestly, the game's silky smooth and everything looks amazing. Especially the depth of field.

But there-in lies the problem, otherwise this would be a mighty strange post for the "Mod Troubleshooting" category. See, the DOF follows the centre focal point, but the conversation camera likes to focus on rocks, and plants, and litter, rather than my painstakingly customized companions, or my character.

I've tried a few playable 3rd person ENB DOF fixes in the ini's, but thus far it's been about as successful as the Ouya. Is there any way to force the dialogue camera to center on the characters, rather than to their left/right? Or is there a way to make it track the players, dare I even dream?

And before anyone says it? No, I'm not going to use Dynavision. It looks downright ugly, and switching DOF on/off before and after dialogue is a LAST RESORT. I'd like to expend all possible options first, then finally crawl into a ball on the floor, and cry into a tall glass of wine as I give in.

I look forward to your wizened responses, fair residents of these tainted mod archives.

Until next time,

Minty.