Hey guys,

After many hours on this game, there is some point I would love to see in game, but I don't know how to mod the game and the community already make some really cool stuff !

I currently have 3 request:

First mod: The mobile base builder:

The habitat builder should be use to build only small pieces, like everything inside our base. But the outside could be craft by drones, like the Mobile Vehicle Bay when they craft the Seamoth or the Cyclops. The Autonom Builder should be craft with a Fabricator (the first is in life pod, same method for the mobile vehicle bay). Once craft, it could be deploy like the Waterproof Locker, and the Habitat Builder can now select pieces, and it will take longer time to create compartments.

As exemple, a basic tubular compartment could be 20sec, and the moonpool should be around 5min. We can still aim with the habitat builder to pre-place pieces, like in game actually, but instead instant build, drones are deploy to create it.

EDIT: To prevent mistake and time waste, a limit of 15 pre-placement could be done, so ghost of compartment can be see, but only as a visual (like when we just start a build), not as a solid piece. By this way, we can have an idea of what the base can looks like, without wasting time to create / deconstruct because of a room who doesn't have her place here.

Second mod: A new use to the Habitat Builder:

I always find strange how strong is the player to pick up salvage metal part, and swim so easily with this tons of metal. I would prefer to use the Habitat Builder to deconstruct metal salvage into titanium, instead retrieve the full plate and deconstruct with the Fabricator. A small tweak I find a bit more logic.

Third mod: A new energy production:

There is actually some way to product energy for our base: Solar Panel, Bio Reactor, Nuclear Reactor and Thermal Plant. But I think we could use the Ampeel in the Alien Containment to produce electrical power. This method could give a real use to Alien Containment and searching/hatching eggs. The Power/min could be as 5/Ampeel, with a maximum of 5Ampeel/AC (half power as the bioreactor). But as in game, we can stack the AC to create more space, for mon Ampeel.

Thanks for your time !

Edited by Ghozgul