Atomic Beauty and BodySlide problem

TehStamPer

So, I made a BodySlide preset for Atomic Beauty with the "Atomic Beauty" Outfit/Body. At first I accidentally "batch built" it for CBBE and then "Built" it to put it in the game. My character then appeared to have the default body and underwear. Then I realised my mistake and batch build it for Atomic Beauty and "Built" it again for the game but nothing changed. I have both mods installed properly via NMM. What did I do wrong?

what exactly did you build?

which model have you run the build on , and are you sure you chose the correct preset for it?

do you have all required mods installed properly as well?

we need to understand what exactly you've done , if you want us to correct any mistakes you may have done in the process

So, the preset works but only when I am wearing the vault suit or the BOS uniform or the Hazmat Suit. When I put on the Red Dress for example at the spot where you should see a bit of her body there are just some messed-up vanilla textures in the shape of my preset, take a look: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YFbwm0XqAqBW-BBuGx7aw37dZxycjUG1 I tried changing the load order so that atomic beauty loads before CBBE but nothing changed.

Edited by TehStamPer