Different File same head bug

WakahisaSensei

Help would be greatly appreciated. When i load one file all is fine, but should I switch files without exiting the entire game and reopening, it will keep the head of my previous character on the new files body. I have tried disabling each and every mod and the problem persists. I'm not the most tech savvy person so I have no idea what could be wrong. Most of my mods are relatively simple and this problem is recent. It greatly ruins immersion if I have a male head on a female body or vice versa and I shouldn't have to close the game completely to switch files.

To list my current mods:

Dark envoy

Macho Dragons

CBBE

Botox for skyrim

Better Males

Divine Elegance shop

Apachi Hair

Sky UI

FNIS

Emote

Half Dragon Race

Succubus Race

Lustmord Vampire armor

Lilith Scythe Weapons

Realistic Ragdoll

Alternate Start

Spouse Custom Home

No more Ugly Vampire

Eyes of Amber

FNIS Sexy Move (Tested)

Immersive Warpains and Tattoos

Animated Dragon Wings.

Immersive Children

USLEEP

USLEEP Children overhaul.

Race Compatibility for Dawnguard.

XPSE (whatever letters. The skeleton mod one that prevents skeletal conflicts)

Better Males (tested)

OSA ascendency engine (Not really sure what this does but it doesn't seem a likely source for the problem)

Daedric Corset (my first installed mod. Def not the problem)

Red Night eye enhancement (tested)

I think that covers active mods.

Former Mods that have since been deleted:

Raven Castle (kept Crashing the game)

Better Vampire lord transformation (I was warned the mod might be corrupted so I opted to get rid of it since it was purely cosmetic.)

Apocrypha Shouts (Just didn't care for what it is at this time.)

I do not use high texture mods and few if any ENB mods, I run my game on low settings for optimal performance and loading times.

I know the load order is optimized properly, I have all necessary background mods and I know to run FNIS. Most of these mods are pretty common so I imagine if the more common ones caused this it'd already have a fix or at least been discussed. I can only guess there is some unseen/undetected conflict. Seriously not sure how this is happening but it sure is frustrating. I googled many things but I seem to be alone with this problem.

Update:

I've tested all mods. No culprit found. The problem persists regardless of how many mods are on/off.

Of interest though, I've discovered the problem only exists between two specific save files (of which I have 4 total.) They are the two files I'd say have the most accomplished sadly. But if I switch from one of them to another, no problem. But if I go from one of these two to the other (either direction) different file same head. Either a male head on a female body or a female head on a male body.

More interesting, neither file uses a custom race, both imperial who received vampirism through typical Dawnguard quest-line. Both even had the vanilla start compared to the other two files. In fact the only thing not vanilla about them is they have more of the mod armors than the other files as the other files aren't progressed far enough (but even after removing those armor mods the problem continues.) All other mods they possess are in common with the other working files. Very curious. Going to try using another file as a buffer (and a few other things to see if there are any changes).

For reference, the other two functional files are 1 succubus race with vampirism (obviously female) and 1 female dark elf no vampirism nor lycanthropy. Both files function without any obvious glitches. Weird/broken ones are again, male imperial and female imperial both vampire.

Final note as it may be related, the female imperial vampire's eyes regularly shift back to non-vampiric during gameplay. I can fix it with the racemenu but she returns to normal green eyes after any loading screen. Annoying but tolerable glitch but maybe related?

One final update, since no one seems to be willing to discuss, I seem to have reduced the problem. My strange shadow bug is now limited to outdoors in Markarth. It does not seem to effect any other locations. Not sure how I did this but I did. While no one directly answered this post, I did find fixes for other shadow problems community members seem to have had and took them into account.