1 reply to this topic

Ohshift

Ohshift

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

First of all, Hello everybody!

Ok heres the deal. Im a reformed console gamer who has discovered the amazing wonderment of PC gaming. With PC gaming, i know that mods are a big thing. I have New Vegas on this machine and would like to install some mods, not only for cosmetic purposes, but just to see what kind of wacky stuff i can find. (like the thomas the train engines ive seen for skyrim dragons, stuff like that).

Well, lets get to the dang point then shall we? Ive never, and let me stress, NEVER installed a mod for anything other than a PS4 (save the hate, i learned my lesson). The PS4 manager was stupid easy and i was hoping for something similar. So i discovered Nexus mods. Installed the manager, and attempted to find and install some mods. Yet, when i go to log into the application it keeps telling me that my username or password are incorrect. I know for a fact, they are correct as i am logged in while typing this, and i even changed my password today juuuuuust to make certian. I have no idea what to do. So i attempted the following:

Uninstall NMM > Reboot > Redownload NMM > Install with admin priv > no login. > uninstall NMM > attempt the next lower version of NMM.> wouldnt even launch > uninstall old NMM > Reboot > installed NMM again with admin priv and compability settings for windows 8 > still no log, keeps stating invalad usn or pw. which is absolutely bullllll. 

TIA!!

SquidBox

SquidBox

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Are you using your email as your username when trying to log in?

Try using your actual username instead.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: login, newuser, issues, newvegas

Page loaded in: 1.012 seconds