sw33tsp0t150

HEY ANY MODDERS OUT THERE

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU AWESOME PEOPLE MAKE AN ASSASSINS CREED REFERENCE MOD

for some ideas

ezio's - costume or/follower

an assassins creed hidden blade from any game

AC syndicate's Jacob and Evie frye for followers (they were my absolute favorite and having them 2 just chill in like Markarth and making them followers is like a dream lmao)

altair's costume

I know a lot of people will like some of these ideas

and I would really like to have any of these in game cuz currently no one has made a AC reference mod on SSE

GUYS CAN ANYONE TRY AND CONTACT THE UPLOADER FOR THIS MOD AND TRY AND GET IT PORTED

much love

first , there are some AC mods for Oldrim (Skyrim LE , if you aren't familiar with the terminology)

I don't know about them being ported , but not all mods got ported over

however , you do need to understand that not all mods can be ported over and released

take the one mod you've linked as an example . if you just look under the permissions menu , you will clearly see that it states that conversions aren't allowed under any circumstances (this means that no one is allowed to post a port of this mod)

so if you want to get such mods in SSE , you would need to either port them yourself , or hope that someone will no only port them , but get permissions to upload the port (which might not be so easy , as not all mod authors are still around to give permissions)

so the best advice I could give you is to learn to do these things yourself . that is the only way you can guarantee seeing anything done

To the OP, you can reach out, if the mod is new enough, to the author, and ask them to port the mod to SSE, or how to do so yourself. You can't, though, post it here, but you can do it yourself. Simplest thing is ask if they can do it for you. I imagine you can probably just use the mod as is. I would, in your mod manager, create a new profile with all your other mods, and that mod you linked, all active. And try it out. If it doesn't work, then, as I said before, reach out to the mod author, and see what you two can do.