Creation Kit: How to apply single edit to an entire race of enemies?

Destroyah380

I have used Creation Kit in the past to turn certain male NPC's female but it was only for a small number of them. Now I need to do the same thing for something bigger: Every vanilla Draugr in the game. That means all Draugr at every rank from the base one to Deathlords excluding ones that probably can't be changed because they only possess one look like the Hulking Draugr. Problem is changing EVERY Draugr one by one is a pain in the ass so I need to know if you can make a simple edit that can apply to all of them at once without having to change every individual Draugr in the leveled lists.
Here is where it gets more difficult: I already use the SkyFem mod that turns the Draugr female this but the problem is that while all the Draugr have female bodies, they have male heads. So what I need is a cover-all edit that changes all their heads to the female Draugr head, whether or not it matches their body since I know the base female looks different the female Deathlord head for example. Does anyone have a way to create a CK edit that'll force their heads to match their bodies gender or is there a way to do it outside of CK???

UPDATE: DISREGARD THIS POST, SKYFEM AUTHOR HELPED ME SOLVE THIS & I DONT KNOW HOW TO DELETE THIS

Edited by Destroyah380