6 6 SGEyebrows.esp
7 7 XPMSSE.esp
8 8 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
9 9 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
10 a Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
11 b FNIS.esp
12 c Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Regarding that, the female armor replacer (with hddt) works, but i would like to configure it in bodyslide. However, as caliente specified, all of the presets, conversions, etc.. folders are empty. As such, when i run it, the only options that are in the bodyslide section just above presets are those put in place by the female armor replacer. I'm aware that to add presets, you must download the old bodyslide, copy them in then make sure they'reoptimized with the Nif optimizer. I am also aware that if i do convert it, the HDT parts are strongly unadvised to use as a body, for it can cause CTDs or just won't work at all. The issue I have with this situation is not only that there are no body/outfit options available, but that I also can't change the breast size of outfits, considering that the body itself is at a level I like. My question is, is there a way to add a body that can be applied to all of the armors through batchbuild, one that's preferably petite or slim? A few months back when i still played skyrim sse, i had somehow managed to have all of the unps available as options in the body/outfit section, but i've no idea how i did it or how to do it again. I hope the picture attached clarifies what I mean.
I won't be available to answer till thursday, but when I come back I will answer all possible replies to this post.